From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of karen schrade
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 11:09 AM
To: jaws users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] more on sorting in word

Hi, Annette wrote:
<<an advantage of using Word with your
info in a list (not a table) is that you can tell it which word to sort on
in each line.  So for example if your list is written first name followed by
last name, and you want to sort on last name not first name, then you can
tell the sort to look at the second word on the line.  >> How do you tell it
to sort on the second word? I've played with all the buttons and can't get
it to sort that way. Thanks,, Karen

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: