Hi, thank you for your reply, I am using JAWS 8.0.
How to read the track listing, I can't see it though, I'm totally blind!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack" <jlow...@neo.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] ripping selected track

When you put a new CD into the computer, windows media player has all the
tracks set to rip by default.  if you can see the track list, you have to
hit the space bar on the ones you don't want.  For some reason, these past
couple versions of Jaws have been worse and worse with the track lists in
windows media player.  But I'll save that for another time.  But, one big
complaint of mine about Jaws 10 is that it doesn't even show the check boxes
anymore.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelita" <este.clay...@yahoo.co.uk>