It is:

Ctrl+c to copy;
ctrl+v to paste.

----- Original Message -----
From: "KB" <karen...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 1:21 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] hello having trouble selecting text from document
onthe web and clipboard and paste how tos

I would like to save an article from the web to a file and tried it and it
didn't show up in the file. I first tried to go to spot where jaws said
beginning of the article then hit select all, and then c for copy to
clipboard then tried to go to open the file and paste. What did I do wrong?
Nothing there. Karen thanks ahead of time need specific steps thank you.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com