I have just started using Gold Wave with JAWS and the current scripts
, but have discovered that, in several places, radio buttons don't work
properly.  Is this a known problem and, if so, is there a fix?

This is the problem.  In certain dialogs, the batch file convert dialogue, for
example, when you tab to a set of radio buttons, the arrow keys don't change
the selected button.  My work around is to route JAWS to PC, arrow up or down
to the radio button I want to select and then route PC to JAWS.  This works,
but is a little annoying.  Also, JAWS will often say, for example, "WAV radio
button checked, 3 of 3," when, in fact it is the top button in the vertical
list.  Again, not all that important, just a little annoying.

I am using JAWS 9.

Darrin

Darrin Porter
Senior Technical Engineer

United Ocean Services, L.L.C.
601 South Harbour Island Boulevard, Suite 230
Tampa, Florida  33602
(813) 209-4247 (office)
(813) 744-0011 (cellular phone)
(813) 242-4849 (fax)
darrin.por...@united-mar.comm<mailto:darrin.por...@united-mar.comm>

________________________________
Attention: This email and any accompanying attachments constitute confidential
and/or legally privileged information. If you have received this email
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
message and any attachments from your system.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com