From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Siobhan
Sent: 22 April 2009 13:49
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and Twitter

I used jawteron my windows xp and it was fantastic.  I do agree that for
someone who is not comfortable playing with the kmap files and jaws itself
it is a little scary.  Heck, I even needed to reinstall it after I messed
up, but if you're game the instructions are wonderfully written and it was
human error that messed me up not the instructions.  I'm willing to help
anyone who wants to, the installation of jawter.  Once done, you will like
it i'm sure.  I only wish I could get it on Vista sixty four saddly it
chooses not too.