Hello Gerald again; I typed in blindcooltech.com and didn't get the actual site so wondering if there is another way by spelling it correctl? Maybe proper spelling will do the trick. TXS, Ken B ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and Twitter

To tell you the truth, I haven't checked out this site myself, but I believe the scripts are called Jawter. There is an audio tutorial on installing and
using Jawter on Blind Cool Tech.  Just do a search (Control-F) on the word
"jawter" to find it. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

http://www.blindcooltech.com/

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenbu" <ke...@rogers.com>