HI.
tried to rip one of my cds, but in the rip context menu, not saying rip the cd
name. and got the format set to mp3.
and when i select the option to rip when the cd is inserted and for it to eject
when finished ripping.
well put the cd in, but does not rip, and just ejects.
thinking of downloading i tunes.
but have gone over my montly limit on iprimus, and there contact system, is not
very accessible, and do not remember my user name and login.
and cannot really phone them, as the account is in my dads name.
wish there was an easier way to check my montly usage.
now, just started to download and normally i would have a download speed of
about 52 kps per sec.
but now only downloading at 8.1 kps per sec and would take over 2 hours.
to download.
normally when i was on broadband would only take about 25 to 30 mins.
so how to fix this annoying problem.
cheers Marvin.
E-Mail: startrekc...@gmail.com
Msn: startrekc...@msn.com