hello to all
as clear from subject line, i've two queries.
01. like in NVDA(screen reader), it is not necessary to instal, in
other words, we only have to only instal in pen drive and we can
access any computer by that pen drive.
so my question is that can we do same with jaws and if yes then how?

02. i want to instal both XP and vista at my laptop and it's easy and possible.
but i want to keep both OS seperate from onne another's interection.
in other words, there are 4 partitions in my laptop. and i want  two
for XP and another two for vista OS. and do not show me vista's two
partitions during running XP and XP partitions during running vista
OS.
it would prevent access to  data and wwill prevent spreading virus.
so is it possible and how?

with regards
shikher