From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Donald Marang
Sent: 30 May 2009 20:25
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accessing the autorecovery task pane with Jaws 10

Have you tried to press F6?  This normally moves between open panes.  You
might have to press F6 several times.  It will eventually return you to
where you started.  However, I seem to remember resorting to poking around
the entire screen with the JAWS cursor until I found a control on the pane
(not a button), and pressing the left mouse button.  You should then be able

to go back to the PC cursor and move through the controls in the pane
normally.

Don Marang