From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 10:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accessing the autorecovery task pane with Jaws 10

Hi Cher,

The recovered files are saved with the .asd extension.  use the look-in box
in the open dialog within Word to browse to the path where the recovered
files are kept.  I showed the default paths for XP and Vista in my message
to Sherri.  There was also a link in the message to a very good article by
Microsoft on how to recover files.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net