To: "jaws-users-list" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:52 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Replying directly to sender question

Hi All,

I just noticed that when I reply directly to a sender on an Email list using
the keystroke insert, shift, +R that I can't delete something I have typed
whether it is a letter or a whole word. I can edit an Email if I forward or
just reply using the control +R keystroke.  Has anyone else had this
problem? If so, is there a fix for this? This is happening in both Jaws 9
& 10 latest.  I am running XP/SP3 & Outlook Express.  All ideas will be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.
Mike