i would need help on skype for that
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 10 will not start at bootup

The Skype scripts has nothing to do with the problem. What could have
happened is during your Skypewatch setup the default.jss file itself is
corrupted. What you can do however is delete the said file in your JAWS user
path (you can easily get there with start, all programs, JAWS, <version>,
Explore JAWS, Explore my settings, where <version> is the JAWS version(s)
present on your system). Next you'll need to open the Script Manager from
within JAWS and reinstall Skypewatch. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christpher...@googlemail.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oli...@tafn.org.uk>