Hi Chris & all,

I know you're familiar with most of the settings below, but I'm putting them
here in case they help someone. I'm sure that more experienced JAWS users
than myself do things differently.

JAWS is set to read messages automatically.

F6 is the standard JAWS key to move from window to window, in many apps.

Reading Pane is set to "Bottom."

I have the Navigation Pane set to "Off" and use Control y to view and use
the list of folders (less clutter).

The To Do bar is set to "Off."

The Reminders window is not enabled...I don't remember why. <wink>

For a busy list, I set the Arrange By tab to "Conversation" so I can delete
groups of messages quickly if the subject does not interest me. Left Arrow
followed by delete.

Gary