Get as much ram as you can, and you won't have any problems.

At 02:24 AM 10/6/2009, you wrote:
Hi, sorry if this is off topic, but i an thinking about getting a new laptop, but they are all now installed with windows vista, and up to now i have had only experiance with windows xp with jaws 10, so can anyone give me some advice on vista, how good is it, any bugs, and will all my other software work with it, as many of then was purchased before vista was released?

any help is welcomed.
many thanks
david

David Chatten-smith