To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 11 and Office 2007

If you are using imap instead of pop it will be very sluggish.  I just
changed my imap account over to pop and lost a lot of the sluggishness.
Figured the conviance of using more than one computer wasn't as important as
being able to use outlook without the sluggishness.  Don't know if this is
what's causing your problem or not, but it's food for thought.