When new content is added to a podcast feed, JAWS announces "new" after the feed title. You can then activate the link to visit the podcast page where you will normally find a link that will begin playing the podcast immediately upon activation with Windows Media Player or whatever other media player you have set as your default. There is no need to download the podcast, unless you want to save it for listening on an IPod or MP3 player. So for instanxce,I regularly monitor the SeroTalk page for new podcasts. When a new podcast is posted, usually once or twice a week, I visit the SeroTalk page, locate the link to listen to the podcast, and hit Enter. Windows Media Player then begins playing the podcast immediately.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan & Terrie Robbins" <arobb...@nycap.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] POD Catchers & I E 8

Gerald,

Thanks for the clarification. So when you say the RSS feed
will alert me as to when new content is posted, does it
automatically download and put it into a folder like Juice
or do you need to go to the site and then choose to listen
or download. Other question is why do you prefer Accessible
POD catcher and Klango? Are these two separate programs and
where would they be available?

thanks
Al