Just looked at your link- and it looks very clear.  Will file this one away
for safe keeping... and thanks very much.

Cher

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:41 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Zip Program with password protection

http://www.jaws-users.com/text/Windows/PasswordProtectingFolders.html
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com
VIP Conduit Tech Support
www.vipconduit.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Don and Cher Bosch" <oneagleswin...@bellsouth.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:00 AM

Does the 7 zip program on the jaws-users home page have password protection?
I have to send a file to BitDefender and it must be password protected.  I
always use the built-in XP program, but don't know where/how to find the
password option if it exists.  I also paid for WinZip years ago, but don't
know what version- so doubt if I can get the current one.  So I need to
quickly find a free zip program with password capability which is JAWS
friendly.  Hope that someone can assist ;)

Cher