As long as your version of JAWS can read dialog boxes, it should work with MSE, whose user interface is very simple.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "lawrence taylor" <ltlightf...@cox.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] AVG FRee enough

Good morning all ...

I have a desk top computer which I use on rare occasions. My first love now
is this acer laptop. The desk top uses XP home JAWS 6.00 and avg 8.5 As
mentioned I use it for non essential tasks like when I can not remember
where I last place my laptop. My question is will JAWS 6 and this MSE work
together or is it one of those situations where you need JAWS 9 through 11
to yield the benefits of MSE?

stay well

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>