you are right sorry it is the shift key my bad! sue
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It Yet!
Anne Of Green Gables
----- Original Message ----- From: "allen dunbar" <allendun...@tx.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] research it

you push the the shift key five times and then tab to ok turns it on pushing
two keys at the same time turns it off for example alt f 4 closes most
applications and turns off stick keys as well

happy thanksgiving to all  the u.

Allen Dunbar s.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susie Q" <susi...@cogeco.ca>