You can download free versions of Eudora at:

http://www.brothersoft.com/downloads/eudora.html

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] what is the most accessible version of eudora? and is it freez/

Is it true that I have to pay for eudora?
I just downloaded version, 7.1.0.9.
It tells me that I have to pay for it. is this true?
if so, where can I get the free versionz/

northstar1...@att.net wrote:
even though eudora 7.1.0.9 isn't supported by qualcom anymore, it is the last release of the real eudora and still works great for me. as far as attachments, they are placed in an attach folder and are automaticly saved there without any special keystroke and are scanned by your virus protection software.