People who like text adventures can find loads at ifarchive.org

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Michael Feir
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accessible games

There are a couple of key web sites which people who want to find accessible
games ought to know about. One of these is:
www.pcsgames.net

There, you'll find lists of all known accessible games for Windows, Mac and
Linux. Phil Vlasak, a developer himself, keeps a marvelously up-to-date and
complete list with game descriptions and links to the various sites. Also,
there is another site with lots of reviews and information called:
www.audiogames.net

There, you can also find issues of Audyssey magazine. It's a free online
magazine all about accessible games for blind people. I started it back in
1996. These days, the current editor is Ron Schamerhorn. He's hard at work
on the next issue which should be out some time soon.

I hope this gets people in search of fun off to a good start. If you want to
discuss games further, feel free to contact me privately. Also, you can join
the Audyssey discussion group by sending a message to:
gamers-subscr...@audyssey.org

Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com