I'm sure MSE can be easily uninstalled using either Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel or Revo Uninstaller.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New Avast Free 5.0 not accessible with Jaws.

Smiles, what's the uninstall like for mSSE? Far easier than Avast I hope.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

Please join my two lists:
1. Blind Mozilla (blind-mozilla-subscr...@yahoogroups.com)
2. Blind Virtual Machines (b-v-m-subscr...@yahoogroups.com)

On 26/01/2010 18:53, Gerald Levy wrote:

Don't hold your breath waiting for an accessible version of Avast to be
released. The bottom line is that as long as you are not using the
latest version because it is inaccessible, your security may be
compromised. When it comes to anti-virus programs, it is important to
keep up to date to minimize your risk of a malware attack. Obviously,
the folks at Avast do not take screen reader accessibility very
seriously, or else they would make it a top priority instead of offering
an unspecified date sometime in the future for a resolution. This is
unconscionable. For those of you who insist on hanging on to the last
accessible version of this program, lotsa luck. Just don't be surprised
if your PC suffers a malware attack while you wait (perhaps in vain) for
a new accessible version to be released. And while you're at it, ask
these fine folks why they make it so difficult to remove Avast. Are they
afraid that you'll switch to one of their competitors? Quite frankly,
they should be, because the competition is better. To be fair, I have
never used Avast, mainly because I heard so many horror stories about
trying to uninstall it. So when my license for the paid version of AVG
8.5 expired, I switched to MSE without even considering Avast, and I'm
glad I did.
Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rhonda Scott"
<earthmag...@sbcglobal.net>