And no installation problems? It won't block JAWS like many other third-party firewalls? Thanks for the info.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Free and accessible firewall

For that reason alone that is the major difference. The firewall will protect you from both inbound and outbound traffic.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 27/01/2010 12:26, Gerald Levy wrote:

Does this firewall provide both inbound and outbound protection? How
does it differ from the built-in Windows Firewall?