From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Leonard Morris
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] undisclosed recipient

First I want to be very very clear! I am asking for this information to be
used when sending email privately and not to this list or any other list I
subscribe too. I have a friend who sends me articles and email through
outlook express. When I look at the to field when reading the message it
says "undisclosed recipient." How is this done?