Hi there Larry,

It sounds like you are attempting to open a PDF file using lets say MSW trying using Adobe reader 9

HTH
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Stansifer" <lar...@infowest.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 11:27 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Word Document Conversion

Hi Folks,

I recently received a sample business plan as an attachment.
When I went to open it I was presented with a list box of
some 72 choices ranging from Western European windows to
Arabic something or other.
I chose the windows default radio button and when I opened
the document I found a completely nonsensical series of
disassociated letters, symbols and random punctuation.
Any ideas on what is going on and how I might fix it?
I am running Jaws 9.latest, Windows XP Pro and Word XP.

TNX

Larry