thanks for sharing this Mike!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Word Document Conversion

Hi Alan;

The Word document was in 2007 Word format and Larry is running Word 2003.
He downloaded and installed the necessary converter and was able to convert
the document and read it.  The converter can be downloaded from the link
below.

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/Productivity/FileFormatConverters.zip

Hope this helps anyone who might need this program.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Alan & Terrie Robbins