From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Alan & Terrie
Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and cd/dvd burning software

Melissa,

I'm not sure how accessible the latest version is. The last
one I purchased and still use from time to time is version
6. Even version 6 is not the most accessible but with a bit
of practice one can work around in it. There were scripts
out for that version but quite honestly I did not see much
difference after installing. Not sure if Rick Harmon might
have some current tutorials on it. He did do a set on
version 6

Al