What make and model?

Each is different.

If I was Han Solo I'd probably pet my wookie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <braill...@hawaii.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Turning off mouse touchpad on laptop.

Aloha Richard,
On mine, I had to type function-key F2 I believe.
Betsy
At 06:26 PM 5/7/2010, you wrote:
Hi,
my niece had an accident with her netbook and the screen doesn't work, so I swapped her my laptop. I've got jaws 11, and it seems to be working ok. Just wondering how can i turn off the mouse touchpad? I've gone in to the control pannel, and had a fiddle with a few things but it doesn't seem to have done anything.
Any suggesttions?
Thanks.  Richard.