It's packman. No big deal. It'll be gone by tomorrow.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 11:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] PAC MAN NOISE SOUND HEARD WHEN STARTING GOOGLE

Wow, the same thing started happening to me a few hours ago.  for no
apparent reason, I started hearing weird sounds after I launched Google.  It

sounds like a siren or some kind of video game, but I'm sure it's the same
sound effects you are experiencing.  I thought this might be a virus, but
running a scan with MSE did not resolve the problem.  Closing IE 8 and hence

Google shuts off the sound effects.  I have no idea what is causing this.

Gerald