I am using the 5.0 also, and I like it much better than 4.2.  It seems to be
much easier for me to
use, especially when I am hosting our morning Skype Prayer group.

Have a great day, unless you have made other plans.

~~~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please send
an email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
Then, reply to the confirmation email that you will receive from Yahoo Groups,
and you will be on
the list.

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype
Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
2000 Asa Flat Road