You can get it from http://skypetalking.googlecode.com. It works by you first authorizing it to use Skype. From then on it will use either your screen reader or your default SAPI5 voice to announce various Skype events, such as contact status changes, incoming and outgoing chats or calls, and provides extra accessibility to Skype in general. Hope this helps.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth