You can set it to remember that particular network, so long as you have it set to remember the network password, go to connect to... then go to the network your trying to connect to, it would normally be the name you had given the network then press enter on that, it should prompt you to enter the network password, then tab down, it should ask if you wish to have this network saved, press space on that button, I hope this helps, if you are still having trouble, I can sertonly try to help, you can call me on my Skype online number, if you have international calling with in Canada and the US, it is: 1 )209) 583-5790

Have a good day,

Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Smith" <g.smith...@rogers.com>
To: "JAWS USERS" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 10:21 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Wireless Connection

Hi

Using windows seven, latest jaws 11

We have a network here and I have to connect manually everytime.Please can somebody advise me how I should go about connecting this new laptop to our network properly.

Since purchasing I am connecting by using network sharing option, choosing my network and then connecting. However the laptop will not connect automatically like my old one.

I have run the troubleshooter and from everything I read the problem seems to be that I have no prefered wireless device. I have noticed that there are two on this laptop and both are working correctly or so it tells me.

Unless it was done automatically I have not actually added the laptop to the network.

Appreciate any help.

Graham