In Outlook 2003, it is alt and C to accept, alt and d to decline and alt and
s to propose a different time.

HTH - Waqas

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Chris Gilland
Sent: 25 July 2010 20:49
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] accepting and denying meeting requests: Outlook 2007

I got a meeting request.  My mom told me that for her, on her pc at work,
she usually has an accept button, and a reject button.  I'm not seeing that
on my end, and with her being sighted, neither does she.  So, when we hit
enter to open up the meeting request, what then do we need to do either to:

1.        Accept it

2.       Deny it.

3.       Or finally, propose a new time

Thanks.