Aloha Lenny,
I haven't seen any reason to upgrade yet, mostly because of the ribbon learning curve. I don't need more things to learn...grinning.

I just downloaded the Microsoft patch so that I could open 2007 documents and spreadsheets in 2003 and all is well. If you need the link for the patch, let me know.
Betsy
At 04:27 PM 8/1/2010, you wrote:
Tom, I have been using 2003 probably longer than I can remember. Seems like the older I get the more memory I lose. Now since I have 2003 home student edition I was wondering if I should spend over $100 for 2007. I will be using it on this new win 7 32 bit machine.

From: "First CRC Tom Vos" <wellsburg...@juno.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 10:08 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] office 2003 vs 2007

Lenny,
I think JAWS works fine with both versions.
I think the question is more a matter of which Word version you want to
use.
Some of us have upgraded for various reasons, and learned the new ribbon
menus in Office 2007, and find it works very well with JAWS.
But if 2003 is working well for you, there may be no need to upgrade.
Blessings,
Tom