To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Sapi voices question

Hi Victoria,
Give this a look:
http://www.jaws-users.com/FreedomScientific/
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Victoria Vaughan" <vrvaug...@mailzone.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 10:30 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Sapi voices question

I have looked in my Jaws 11 Help file, but not found any book or topic dedicated to installing and using any of the Sappi 4 or Sappi 5 voices.

Do I need to go back to my old Jaws disks to find such info?

I'd really appreciate some help!

You can email me off list, if you want at:
vrvaug...@mailzone.com

Many thanks in advance! Vicky