To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 7:08 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] IE 8 and jaws 11 start up

With IE 8 you can set multiple pages to start up. In the options menu you place an address on separate lines. With the latest jaws 11 I can not read the lines. everything is run together and can only read first and last address. This is on a win 7 machine any suggestions?
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com