Yes I am using the latest version.

From: "Eric Damery" <edam...@freedomscientific.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 8:43 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 8 and jaws 11 start up

Have you updated JAWS 11 to the latest build of 11.0.1467? If not, you
can get it at:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/jaws-downloads.asp

If it is still happening, it would be good if you could contact our
Support and they will give you some instructions to submit a Dump of
JAWS at the time of the crash of IE so we can help analyze what might be
happening. If you have a place where this happens regularly , that would
be most helpful. Also, please watch for the JAWS 12 Public Beta which
should be posted around noon time today. It would be more helpful for
you to also verify if it is still happening even with JAWS 12 when you
can get it installed.

Regards,
Eric