I am trying to crate a situation where characters are echoed when typing in this body but when out of the message body to revert to no character announce.

I have been trying to achieve this for ages. I have keys off all the time and I use the word option usually. The ideal situation for me is when I enter an edit box, like the address bar in IE that character mode could be switched on automatically as I really like to hear what goes in to avoid making mistakes and having to retype. Hope you get what I mean and can this be achieved?

Graham