From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010     9:41 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] speaking characters, is this possible?
yes I am using insert 2 but it would be a nice feature to have the option to automatically enter character mode when entering and edit field

In the situation where it is desired, Press JAWSKey+2, until you get the level you want. This is just a temporary setting. There doesn't appear to be a specific Address Bar setting for this. (Interesting idea.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Smith" <g.smith...@rogers.com>