From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Chanting Monks
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 10:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Virtual PC cursor question

Hi folks,

Was surfing the net this morning and when I reached a site, I was
immediately locked into the forms box, unable to exit using the arrow key.
When this has happened before, I simply hit Escape, and could again arrow in

and out of the search box. Not today. Today, Jaws said: Virtual PC cursor
(which I have never heard before), and once I hit Escape, that was it. Jaws
refused to read out any content on the site, I could not refresh the page or

reload it, if I tabbed into the address bar and went to another page, if it
had a Search box, same thing happened. How can I turn off this Virtual PC
Cursor? If I shut down Explorer and reopened it, the same problem occurred.
A full reboot seemed to get things back to normal, until I tried  the
YahooGroups home page, which immediately brought back the Virtual PC Cursor
issue. I'm using Jaws 11.o.756u, with it set to allow me to enter text into
forms boxes without clicking Enter to activate forms mode. Any help would be

greatly appreciated, thanks.

Best
Joe Monks