To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:42 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] sounds for avast

Hi list. I have been using avast 5.0.594 since it came out and find it very good. Over the last 2 weeks, the sounds that came with avast seem to have disappeared. In the past when windows came on, avast would say "virus database has been updated." but now when I go to the sounds tab in control panel, there are no sounds listed for avast. All the windows sounds are fine, and when I manually check the update tab in avast, it seems to have updated the virus definitions automatically. Has anyone else no
ted this and where does one find the sounds? I am using vista. Thanks