Ok. I will report this later on anyway and see what they say.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many thanks.

On 23/09/2010 12:35, LaMcAs wrote:
Yes Chris it's the same with Microsoft Office 2010 Outlook - everything they
fixed with 12 was undone by the update yesterday!

HTH

Larry&  Elliot GD (Guide Dog)

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of chris
hallsworth
Sent: 23 September 2010 12:29
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Inconsistent behaviour with JAWS 12 latest and
Thunderbird latest

Hello all.
Before possibly reporting this to Freedom Scientific through their bug
report form, I am noticing inconsistent behaviour when reading messages
in Thunderbird. For example JAWS will read part of the body of the
message twice, with the second time reading in its entirity. whereas
other times it reads the message fine. This did not happen with the
first public beta.