With this new update, Thunderbird does a lot of repetition.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love
is stronger than the love of power
then the world will know peace.

On 9/23/2010 12:43 PM, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hi all.
I have just sent my latest bug report to Freedom Scientific. Please do the same.
Many thanks. Take care.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com