Thank you kindly for your reply.  I am truly greatful.
Warmly,
Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike O'Brien
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 1:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Help Viewing HTML emails within Outlook 2010

I forgot to add the first time that I have found that when I open a HTML
message in Outlook 2010, JAWS will not read it.  If I press JAWSkey+F7 for
the links list, JAWS says not in spell checker.  But if I Alt+tab out of the
message and then Alt+tab back into the message, JAWS is able to read many,
but not all, of the HTML messages and the links list comes up fine In
Outlook itself