From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 10:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] changing the volume of Jaws
independently

If jaws is on it's own sound card during a Skype call for
example then
especially if you are hooked up with let's say a chatter box
kind of a
person then you can turn them down and still hear jaws so
you can do what
you need to do. BTW tiger direct is where I got them and
either a CMedia or
a Sabrent sound card.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably
screw that one up
too.