I'm using win7-64bit ult, jaws 12 64-bit and word 2010.

I've got an assignment where I must read thru a word document and highlight
specific words as if I was using a highlight pen.

I can achieve this by going into the menu home, font, highlight, then select my
desired color. Then as I read thru the document I can use ctrl-shift-right
arrow to select the word or words to be highlighted then I can press ctrl-alt-h
to highlight it.

Using the tools listed above this works properly.

This is my question.

Once I get the proper words highlighted:

How can I get jaws to identify the highlighted words as I read thru the
document?

I'm not referring to insert-5 which reads the highlight color once I've
positioned the cursor.

I need to have jaws identify the words during regularly reading.

Thanx,

John