OH its not just a case of allowing it, programs will not work if it is on.

-----Original Message----- From: David
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 11:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows 7, user account controls

Hello there;

well, for the amount of time it takes to:

1, hear the sound notification,
2, press alt+y=yes to allow,

I'll keep it on, for extra security reasons,
I rather not have changes made to,  my operating system, or, not having
something download to my computer without my permission.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Smith" <g.smith...@rogers.com>