I doubt it, I believe that programme only searches for software hot keys, the sort that creating shortcuts for launching programmes creates. If there are built-in shortcut keys they will be in the computer manuals or some of the help screens. If you have someone who can see they may find some combinations of keys denoted by pictures of speakers with arrows up and down. There are probably others with antenna icons on them for turning on the WiFi radio and things like that, maybe spy glass icons for screen magnification, all kinds of stuff.

I used to have a programme which allowed one to set up keys for volume up and down over 10 years ago, I expect it is still out there somewhere but I'd bet there is something on your computer to allow this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Deana" <dbrow...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2010 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] volume hotkeys?

The only thing I have in my system tray relating to that is the usual volume icon, which gives me the choices of either opening audio properties and opening volume control. I was looking for a quicker way to do that. I heard someone talking the other day about hotkey detective. Would that let me know if there are hotkeys on here for volume? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Leavens" <dleav...@puc.net>