Hi david and all, I love this list and it is so helpful!  Heather
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Why I am not going to use JAWS

Obviously my point was not clearly made this morning so I will make it once again. This thread is absolutely shut down and the next person who posts a message under this subject line will receive the same as young Chris. I hate to be such a hard case but when people leave me no choice then that is the way it will be. He wanted to leave the list so to quote Arnold from the movie commando "I let him go", and like the guy Arnold let go Chris won't be back either.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up too. ----- Original Message ----- From: <lmorris1...@gmail.com>