Greetings,

I wonder if someone can help with a problem. When ever I use the key stroke
"jaws key, control and home" to get to the search field on a web page, the
machine tends to freeze.  After about a minute or so Jaws starts reading the
data execution dialogue box that the internet explorer was closed due to
some security issue where as the web page is still open. I am using Jaws 10
and IE 8 on a Vista Business platform.

I'd appreciate if someone could tell how to fix this issue and whether it is
Jaws related. I am sure that it has only started recently possibly after a
memory upgrade.

Regards

Waqas

-----Orig